Sonntag, 26. Februar 2017

Sound Poetry


KRAAK festival



at
Beursschouwburg, Auguste Ortsstraat 20-28, 1000 Brussels, belgium
3-5 March
and this is what I will do:
Stringed Stirrups
Fri, March 3rd, 20.00, Gouden zaal – The Stringed Stirrups is literally walking on a vertical tightrope. I am playing two piano strings that are suspended from the ceiling, with me hanging in the lower end. The strings go through loops on a resonator that is tied around my chest. I give tension to the strings with my weight between the feet that stand in stirrups attached in the lower end of the strings. It is played with two bows and specially made wooden beaters. Sometimes the longitudinal vibrations of the strings are excited. It is amplified with a contact microphone. http://bergmark.org/stirrups
I have been in you, you have been in me
Sat, March 4th, 17.45, Gouden zaal – Through a swallowed contact mike (covered in silicon glue), the audience hears my stomach devour drinks and snacks as well as my heart beat.
http://bergmark.org/you
Sun, March 5th, 14.15, Café – Short lecture on my work with video clips


Keine Kommentare: